The Castel is an art nouveau magnificent building, built between 1901 and 1907.
Inside a three hectares park, adorned as an English garden. It is in the middle of an area originally used as farm estate. Inside the building there is also a chapel dedicated to San Giuseppe.
Its long paths and big lawns, for wedding ceremonies, is the perfect place to celebrate an unforgettable event.
The Castel has been built in a strategic position in Bormida valley. Its huge area and its surrounding park make it perfect for wedding ceremonies. Outside areas are equipped for catering, musical events and events up to 500 guests.
CONTACT US !