In a beautiful region of Lombardy, discover a historic 18th century house, astonished by its beauty beyond time and its adaptability to the needs of couples.
The prestigious villa spaces are characterized by a great versatility.
In the North Wing:
– The Galoppatoio room, which once housed the horses of the property, is characterized by its magnificent wall paintings and its capacity to accommodate more than 500 people seated.
– The Scuderia room with its suggestive vaulted ceiling can accommodate up to 300 people.
– The wooden terrace, overlooking the enchanting park of the villa, is suitable for romantic outdoor receptions.
In the south wing:
– The Limonaia room with its suggestive glass walls overlooking the gardens, its precious’serena’ stone floor, can accommodate up to 250 guests.
– The Naviglio terrace, overlooking the enchanting gardens, offers an incomparable view of the Martesana Canal and the Adda River.
A large indoor parking of 1000 places is at your disposal.
Lombardy is a wonderful place with its lakes, its mountains, it is a unique and very appreciated place.